Base price of $6000 includes:
- Soundboard of Sitka Spruce, Englemann Spruce, or Western Red Cedar
- Back and sides of East Indian Rosewood or American Mahogany.
- Double-acting Adjustable Truss Rod
- Graphite Bar Neck Reinforcement
- Compound Fingerboard Radius
- Headstock Veneered Top and Back
- Gotoh Tuners
- Bone Nut and Compensated Bone Saddle
- Brace Arched Top and Back
- Chladni Tuned Top and Back Plates
- All Wood Bindings and Mitered Purfling Joints
- Bridge and Bound Fingerboard of Ebony or Rosewood
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Hardshell Case
- Many other wood options are available, as are various string spacings, tuner types, cutaways, soundport and whatever it takes to make your guitar right for you.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required at time of order to secure a
position on the build list. I will notify you when construction is about to
begin, at which time an additional 40% is required. The balance is due upon
completion, prior to shipment or delivery.
- Purchase price does not include shipping, handling, or insurance
charges, nor applicable taxes, duties, tariffs and customs.